The liners that are here for light flows, breakthrough bleeds, or the last couple days of your period. As always, 100% comfy, biodegradable, and organic cotton. These go perfectly with our organic August pads too!
- Our pads are SO COMFY -- and we’ve heard that they’re softer than the usual drugstore pads from our community reviewers. Why? Because they don’t have any plastic in them! Unlike other disposable pads that can contain the equivalent of up to 3-5 plastic bags! None of that here.
- Organic cotton fibers, undamaged by pesticides, are longer and have dense tiny holes in the surface of the pad making them soft, long-lasting, and breathable.
- The biodegradable backsheet film uses advanced technology to remove residual heat and moisture to keep you comfortable for hours. This makes the pads more absorbent, and prevents the feeling of a soggy wet pad after hours of use.
- Day Pads are 240mm long Night Pads are 290mm long.
- 100% organic cotton
- Natural biodegradable fluff pulp
- Japanese Sumitomo super absorbent polymer (SAP)
- No need to check the fine print— because there isn’t any. All August products are free of pesticides, herbicides, fragrances, polyester, rayon, deodorants, dioxins, dyes, chemicals
- FDA Approved and GOTS certified
- BPI certified compostable wrappers